Ubaldo Jimenez Deliberately Drilled


His eventually left shoulder irritated and covered, Troy Tulowitzki sensed assured that he’d be prepared for starting day.

He was not so certain whether former Co group mate Ubaldo Jimenez deliberately drilled him, placing the All-Star shortstop’s position in danger.

Jimenez nailed Tulowitzki with the first message Saturday, holding their festering feud onto the area and producing the Cleveland Indians and Rockies to obvious the seats.

“You people will have to discuss to him and see if it was on purpose or random,” Tulowitzki said. “I just didn't anticipate anything and the feelings took over. A number of terms were exchanged but nothing more than that.”

Tulowitzki and Jimenez jawed up near, with the menu umpire and gamers on both factors positioning it from getting at each other. Tulowitzki was taken to a medical center for prevention X-rays on his shoulder, which were adverse.

“From my take, as soon as he hit me it just seemed like he desired a little more. Which is when the conflict began,” Tulowitzki said. “I definitely was not satisfied about being hit. I never think you ever are ... so it was returning and forth. Not saying it was just him or me.”

Rockies administrator Jim Tracy, however, known as it “the most gutless act I’ve seen in 35 decades in the overall activity, that’s what I saw.”

“That’s exactly what I experienced,” Tracy said. “He deliberately used at him, he should be revoked. I’ll be very dissatisfied if he does not get revoked because he warrants to be revoked.”

Jimenez said it was any sort of incident.

“I never want to harm him at all. Just one message that got away that could occur to anybody,” he said.

Jimenez lately informed Foxsports.com that he was disappointed he just didn't obtain a agreement expansion from Co, while Tulowitzki and Carlos Gonzalez got new promotions. Jimenez was exchanged to the Indians last summer season.

Tulowitzki was later estimated by the Colorado Publish as generally saying Jimenez needs to get over his aggravation and get on with his profession.

“I never discussed anyone. The only factor I said was about how the group handled me. I just didn't discuss anyone. I never described any brands,” Jimenez said.

Tulowitzki was hit in the first inning and eventually left the overall activity. The Indians at first said Jimenez would not be available for thoughts — later, he met the press during Cleveland’s 12-10 win.

“Of course I’m going to be sorry, he’s one of the celebrity people,” Jimenez said. “You never want to be in the position that you are going to take the guy out of the overall activity. He was my ex-teammate.”

The show easily increased when they met on the precious stone.

Jimenez instantly jumped off the pile after Tulowitzki was hit. Tulowitzki took a phase toward Jimenez and said something to him, forcing the glass pitcher to say “Come on!” and movement the Co celebrity to progress.

Jimenez and Tulowitzki suggested near the menu and the seats purged, but there were no blows or ejections.

“It was the first inning and I just didn't have excellent management of my fastball. As you people can see I strolled the first guy on four message,” Jimenez said.

Jimenez said he’d never had a issue with Tulowitzki. The glass pitcher stated the spoken conflict increased after Tulowitzki known as him a name.

“I take everything simple and I never look for any problems, but if you contact me out I’m going to be there. I’m a man like everybody else,” Jimenez said.

Indians administrator Manny Acta said Jimenez “was fairly outrageous all day” with his message.

“I never know if there is any record there or not,” he said. “They were team mates for like, permanently.”

“I was considering it’s type of overdue to be doing things like that. You never want to see anybody get harm. You never want to see a gamer like that get harm and you sure never want to get into a deal with and get gamers harm, either,” he said.

Acta added: “It was a organic response by gamers. Member, man! Nobody wants to returning down.”

Tracy put all the fault on Jimenez.

“Five times before starting day, you are going to take a pot taken like that? It’s the toughest I’ve ever seen. I’ve missing all regard for him, and that’s a very challenging factor for me to say with all the gamers I’ve had to deal with over the decades,” Tracy said. “I’ve missing all regard for him, every bit.”

Tracy recommended last period, when the Rockies presented the NL Western cause going into mid-May despite Jimenez going winless in his first nine begins.

“Knowing what I know, understanding what took position last season, and where this group was at going into the second 1 month of the period and doing what we did and he was nowhere to be discovered at time ... I’ve missing all regard for him,” Tracy said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments