Georges St-Pierre successfully in UFC 167

The champion Georges St - Pierre successfully left the game , " and go to a little " immediately after the question " first decision Johny Hendricks fight , the UFC 167 welterweight title in the ninth album.

But UFC president Dana White said St- Pierre and the lack of a holiday promotion with Hendricks looking for an immediate return, but do not expect it existed in all clarity .

White also said that the decision of the " burnt ", said: " George has lost his lead , he knew , he knew , lost, Hendricks knew he had won, and won the corner knew it. "

St- Pierre ( 25-2 ) in UFC history and one of the most successful boxer who won MGM Grand Garden Arena in front of a full stadium for the first time by split decision .

When the judge saw Hendricks 48-47 in the third reigning five -round fight for the title 48-47 . ESPN.com Hendricks, 48-47 in the game.

As most of the crowd booed the decision , St. Pierre, and took the microphone for a while "hang the gloves " in need - but if you are asked to confirm whether this will be his last fight , hesitated Canadian Champion .

"There was a lot of talk about what was going to happen [after this fight]," St-Pierre said. "I have a bunch of stuff in my life happening. I need to hang up my gloves for a little bit.

"I will make a point on that a little later, but for right now, I've got to go away for a little bit."

Hendricks (15-2), who raised his arms in victory when the fight ended, challenged St-Pierre in every facet of the game. He hurt him several times with his signature left hand and scored key takedowns in the third and fourth rounds.

A former NCAA wrestling champion at Oklahoma State University, Hendricks collapsed when the scores were read.

"I thought I clearly won the fight," he said.

Hendricks expressed no interest in whether St-Pierre retires.

"I don't care about Georges," Hendricks said. "That's what I've said from the very get go. I beat him anyway.

"I just want the belt. That UFC belt, right in front of me. That's the only thing pushing me, motivating me. I don't care who has it or who doesn't. I need to get that. That's really my drive. I thought I got it tonight, but I guess I didn't."
READ MORE - Georges St-Pierre successfully in UFC 167

Tom Clancy died in Baltimore

Complex adrenaline - Fuel military thriller novels were added to a new genre and created one of the most famous and best-selling author Tom Clancy world , died on Tuesday in Baltimore. He was 66th.

She grew up in Baltimore, Mr. Clancy, Johns Hopkins Hospital , died after a short illness , said his attorney , JW Thompson Webb Tuesday . Mr. Webb is the publisher of Old Evan Clancy is the president of the Putnam nor the exact cause of his death , he knew .

His first book, Mr. Clancy, " The Hunt for Red October," which was written , often cited as one of the best novels of the genre. Weapons , submarines and intelligence agencies with the technical details of a spy thriller in common: in 1984 with the publication of the book, Mr. Clancy potboiler of a new beginning.

He found an eager audience. Over 100 million copies of her novels published and a remarkable 17 , the list of best-selling New reached # 1 on the New York Times " threat vector " , launched in December last year . Fertile until his death , Mr. Clancy wait for the release of his next book, "authority" , December 3 sets .

The impact was felt far beyond the world of publishing . And the hero character Mr. Clancy was from Hollywood , Harrison Ford as Jack Ryan was Alec Baldwin and Ben Affleck adapted star of blockbusters . Mr. Clancy was so realistic that game is to arrange for his thrillers, military training for your license . And television, Clancy form using high-tech tools , fast-paced espionage "24" and found a place in popular programs such as "Homeland" .

Millionaire Clancy repeated in a baseball cap and a pilot , and often wearing sunglasses and holding a cigarette in the pop culture landscape photographs , create a familiar silhouette. With the money he earned the Chesapeake Bay on the farm of 80 acres. He was co-owner of the Baltimore Orioles . Also bought a tank.
READ MORE - Tom Clancy died in Baltimore

Steve Ballmer Microsoft has tried to remake

Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, a loud guide who directed a lethal calm decade for the tech titan, reported he will resign inside the following year.

It is very simple to say that Ballmer came up short. What's more, as it were, he did fall flat. In September 2000, nine months after Bill Gates named Ballmer CEO, Microsoft was worth $642 billion, an ostensible record for an American organization that wouldn't be obscured until Apple squeaked by in August 2012. Anyhow as the Nasdaq imploded, Microsoft fell hard, and leveled out. Also stayed level.

For a decade, Microsoft's stock value has worked as an indoor regulator set to $25. What's more shareholders have a tendency to not like thermostatic stock.

Rather than fall for some great man theory of technology, it's fairer to observe that Ballmer failed not because of some obvious product flop (even though Surface stinks) or some famous design snafu (even though Windows 8 is sort of a nightmare). Instead, he failed because he inherited a company whose success relied on desktop computers stuffed with Windows and Excel. And his tenure coincided with the rise of another sort of computer mobile computers that Microsoft couldn't continue to monopolize.

The long view is useful here. Windows, along with Intel, got its clock cleaned by Apple and Google in the last decade. Their global market share of operating systems fell from 96 percent around 2000 to 35 percent in 2012. Apple and Google wedged their way into our laptops, phones, and tablets, while Microsoft saw its sliver of the mobile market decline between 2005 and 2012.
READ MORE - Steve Ballmer Microsoft has tried to remake

Amanda Bynes strange tweets via Twitter



For a while there it seemed like Amanda Bynes had dropped off the mouth.
Now a sequence of unusual twitter posts have put the once- A-List celebrity returning on the map, for all the incorrect factors.

In a smutty publish beginning Saturday beginning morning, Amanda Bynes had written a vulgar, sex-related concept about artist Drake that had lovers humming. The publish had been retweeted more than 13,000 periods within 12 time of her publishing it.

Many of Bynes’ 328,121 supporters mentioned on the controversial publish. Some discovered it entertaining while others were shocked.

“She’s gone crazy!” one customer mentioned on the twitter.

“She has to be compromised or [something],” another had written.

Others had written that the celebrity had clearly modified a lot from her periods on Nickelodeon’s “All That.”

But it’s been a while since Bynes’ The show biz industry celebrity shone that shiny.

Her last memorable acting role was in “Hairspray” back in 2007, though she did make an appearance in 2010’s “Easy A.”
A series of strange photos of the former child star have put her back in the limelight, too.

Recent images of Bynes show her with strange facial piercings—silver studs in each of her dimpled cheeks—and overdone makeup and hair.

Additional tweets paired with her new look are just as strange. In a slew of posts over the last several days, the actress has seemingly rambled about tofu, socks, baby corn, and, again, Drake.
READ MORE - Amanda Bynes strange tweets via Twitter

Steubenville Rape found guilty

Rape of a 16-year-old girl, Steubenville Rape will be better off going forward. A town already pulling from the indictment of two secondary university sportsmen in the sexual assault of a 16-year-old lady will back a wide-ranging sensor / probe that could focus on grownups, such as trainers, who did not review the accusations originally, the town's top formal said Thursday.

Residents of Steubenville want to see rights done and the town will be better off going forward because of the research, town administrator Tabatha Davison said.

"Football is essential in Steubenville, but I think overall if you considered the team in and of itself, it's the training and learning process, the ethical roughage of our team, and the culture of our team, that is even more essential," Davison told The Associated Media in her first feedback since a assess on Weekend charged the gamers.

The statement of the accountable judgment was hardly an hour old Weekend when condition Lawyer Common Scott DeWine said he was ongoing his research and would consider expenses against anyone who did not talk up after the strike last summer. That team could include other teenagers, mother and father, university authorities and trainers for the great college's dearest soccer team, which has won nine condition tournament.


A grand jury will meet in mid-April to consider evidence gathered by investigators from dozens of interviews, including with the football team's 27 coaches.

Text messages introduced at the trial suggested the head coach was aware of the rape allegation early on. DeWine said coaches are among officials required by state law to report suspected child abuse.

"I've reached the conclusion that this investigation cannot be completed, simply cannot be completed, that we cannot bring finality to this matter without the convening of a grand jury," DeWine said.

The attorney general, Ohio's top law enforcement official, also said the rape was not an isolated problem specific to Steubenville. Sexual assaults occur every Friday and Saturday night across the country, DeWine said, calling it "a societal problem."

Steubenville schools Superintendent Mike McVey released a statement Monday reiterating his position that the district was waiting until the trial ended to take action. The statement didn't address the grand jury investigation.
READ MORE - Steubenville Rape found guilty