Taylor Swift And Miranda Lambert


Who is the fairest of all? It would be Taylor Swift and Miranda Lambert! Win Entertainer of the Year last night at the Academy of Country Music Awards, Taylor downright enthusiastic. Country crooner Miranda made his mark as well, blocking singer Top, Single of the Year and Video of the Year "for" The House that I built. "

As Taylor has accepted the coveted trophy, as noted Popeater proclaimed: "For the first time I won, and I'm losing my mind! The fact that it was the fans is so beautiful.'re The best thing that ever happened. "Awww.

Later in the show Taylor performed "Mean" and begain singing on the porch in the background which later became the second plane of married with text: "One day, I live in a big old city, / And all I ever to be cruel. "

And what about Miranda, who caused a sensation with their trophies? While accepting the award the singer fought back tears and said: "I feel so happy and so humble. I thank God for giving me the blessing of my dreams. I love country music fans!

Post a Comment

0 Comments