Dennis Quaid "Biggest Mistake"


Dennis Quaid "Biggest Mistake": Dennis Quaid said that if Coca-Cola was her mind while she was filming "The Big Easy" in the 80..slept an hour a night between two drug sessions. Quaid spilled his guts to his cocaine addiction in the 70s and 80s, and Newsweek ... where his "biggest mistake".

Quaid said: "I woke up, snort a line, and I swear I'd do that day. But then four rolled around and I'll be back in the same way as a squirrel in one of these tapes."

Quaid said he finally realize the seriousness of their addiction, when his band broke up ... type "I realized that I would be dead in five years if not changed my habits: ie. The next day was in rehab."

Ultimately, Quaid says, the experience helped him grow as a person - ". Had I lived during that period, I do not know if I'd still act"

Post a Comment

0 Comments