Kate Upton in GQ

Terry Richardson/GQ

It's not difficult to see the look and feel of Kate Upton.

And the red bombshell, who rush onto the landscape in a variety of ad strategies and journal protects this previous springtime in addition to several memorably revealing video clips knows it.

"It's like any job," she informs the September problem of GQ. "You discover your strong points and perform them up."

For the 20 season old style, her risky shapes and sexy character have assisted to both release her into the focus and area her in hot water over her of tracy uses.

A 20 second preview of her doing the "Cat Daddy" in the now notorious little Activities Shown swimwear problem swimsuit became a popular feeling on the internet, but was momentarily yanked for breaking "community recommendations."

Angry lovers protested, and YouTube gradually put the preview returning up.

For her last film part, a cameo in the Farrelly brothers' "The Three Stooges," Upton was criticized by the Catholic chapel for sporting a hardly there "nun kini."

"I can see why the Catholic Church would be irritated with me," she confesses. "But it was just for fun, and I try not to take it more seriously than that."

The buxom blonde, who grew up riding horses in Florida, isn't shy about knowing her appeal.
"I grew up in Florida riding horses, so for the majority of my life I was either in boots and jeans or a bathing suit," she says. "I understand why my male followers like me."

Male followers that include, but are not limited to, several NFL players.
The model has been linked to New York Jets quarterbacks Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow, though she has never either confirmed nor denied the rumors.

All she'll say is a simple "I'm going to be less emotionally involved this year."
Upton's sexy curves have also proved to be a little problematic during a photo shoot for the magazine.
"For the GQ photo shoot, we were on the ride where the seat spins while the actual ride is spinning, and I'm wearing a one-piece," she describes the incident.

"And all of a sudden the whole entire top falls off! I'm holding myself, laughing, turning bright red, but a lot of people are watching, so they kicked us out of the Santa Monica Pier - it was so embarrassing."

Adds the model, who looked back on the accident with a laugh, "You wouldn't think that would happen with a one-piece!"