Delay Maksim Chmerkovskiy


Delay Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Not even a show-stopping injury may delay Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
Only the second of their rumba routine Monday night "Dancing with the Stars" to see the pain on his face washed a professional dancer, when he fell to the ground and almost dropped partner Kirstie Alley.

Chmerkovskiy thigh seemed mid-step, but quickly gathered himself and continued with the routine, trying - unsuccessfully - to hide the pained expression on his face.

Despite the pain that a significant number of advertising, UsMagazine.com Chmerkovskiy said he was "a big problem."

"I'm fine," said the 31-year-old. "It will take a stretcher to get me out of here I'll be fine."

Although the cause behind the mysterious injury remains unknown, Chmerkovskiy insists that will not stop its plans to win the Mirror Ball trophy show.

"However, we have to wait until May 24 after the final!" told the magazine.

What's Alley, the actor of 60 years, admitted he was "scared" before the camera without crashing.

"I knew something was wrong. But then he got up and he was fine, and I thought, 'So what?' " Alley told Us.

"[Maksim] just controlled me," she added. "I stood up and said 'I don't know where we are' and he said, 'Just follow me.' So I did!"

The pair continued their performance to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" without any more hiccups, which earned them a score of 21 out of 30.

But receiving a higher score doesn't seem to be Alley's focus on the show.

"When I signed up for this I signed up for live TV, whatever the hell that means," the actress said. "For me, this is a story. I dance, I get an 8, is that a story? No. I'm not saying I don't care about our scores, I do, but I don't give a f--- if we fall down!"

She may not care about taking a spill on the dance floor, but Chmerkovskiy swears it was a one-time occurrence.

Post a Comment

0 Comments