Rock And Roll Hall of Fame


Rock And Roll Hall of Fame

Neil Diamond, Alice Cooper and Tom Waits will be remembered forever in the hearts of fans for his undeniable contribution to music, and like last night, future generations can enjoy their talents as the last Hall of Fame Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

The trio of music legends have been set up jointly with Dr. John, girl-group star Darlene Love and the singer-songwriter Leon Russell in New York's Waldorf-Astoria on Monday night.

Although the choice of winners was not a shock, the behavior of an unlikely candidate was a surprise to the public.

Namely, it has received an award strange?

Although most would have expected nothing from badboys rock and roll chaos Cooper and Waits, Brooklyn was just as good as that of diamond, which stole the show for his stage antics.

Jet has left the singer told the crowd: "I'm here I'm sorry, I do not write her speech gave me a tour in Australia, I saw two days ago, I flew commercial, yesterday I flew my ** off 45 hours, but this morning .... I have no idea where we are ... What are we doing here? "What the hell is going on here?"

Diamond, who spent much of the night taking pictures of the crowd, completed its acceptance in a confusing note, asking: "What time is it? What's today? And what the f ** k is this country?" Before returning to the post in the program to perform his hit "Sweet Caroline.

Not to be outdone, Cooper called the children's choir Ronald McDonald House, a non-profit specializing in sick children and their families on stage with him, all sported signature Cooper eye makeup blacks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments