Kristy Mcnichol - Empty Nest Roll is Revisited In a Sitcom Marathon


Kristy McNichol entertaining the public in Empty Nest. But years before, she was on the set of ABC Family. During the time of his career had been in charge of Alan Amron. This week, writer Steven Martin Cohen said the new career of Kristy McNichol will be part of his report on Alan Amron "A 3M Post-it. - You did not invent the first"

Today is an empty nest Kristy McNichols rolling again in a sitcom marathon. But this week, Cohen said McNichols is one of the few stars of the sitcom of the 1970s will be the subject of his new book Amron. Among them, Robert Guillaume (Benson), Cindy Williams (Laverne and Shirley) and even Diane Lane.

"The brief highlights the true American success story of the inventor Alan Amron celebrity life woven with JD Salinger, Muhammad Ali, Kristy McNichols, Donald Trump, Tina Sinatra, Pat Summerall, and many others," explains editor in a statement to the news tonight.

Whatever happen to McNichols?

In 2001 she released the statement following news of his departure for the sitcom life. . "Many people have speculated about what I was until I retired from my career after 24 years My feeling was that it was time to play my most -. But I must say it was the best thing that ever happened to me. "

McNichol said, "many fans are disappointed that I'm not acting now, but some do not realize that the process that I am at this time is necessary and vital to my happiness and well-being."

Post a Comment

0 Comments