Justin Bieber Was Shot Thursday Night's


Justin Bieber was shot Thursday night's return to CSI, so it seems Bieber did not return to the detective series any time soon. Bieber returned for a second time to the CBS TV show, but this time he was shot and killed by a CSI defending himself. 

The original plan for Bieber’s character, Jason McCann, was for him to blow himself up, but in the end the writers decided a shooting would be a better way for the character to go.Bieber played a troubled teen in the episode called “Targets of Obsession.”

The 16-year-old heart throb first appeared on CSI last fall for the season premiere.

“I don’t think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them . . . I think you should just wait for the person you’re . . . in love with.”

On abortion: “I really don’t believe in abortion. It’s like killing a baby?” In cases of rape: “Um. Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don’t know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that.”

On his love for Canada: “I’ll never be an American citizen. You guys are evil. Canada’s the best country in the world. We go to the doctor, and we don’t need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you’re broke because of medical bills.”

On his success: “I don’t think about it. My attitude is, why ask questions when things are going so well? Ain’t no questions that should be asked in this situation! [My fans] love me, and that’s it!”


Post a Comment

0 Comments