Justin Bieber Haircut

Justin Bieber Haircut : Hold the phone. Cover the hair again. Prepare. Justin Bieber ... cut his hair.

singer of 16 years, has risen to superstar, at least in small part thanks to his signature hair, the hairy, front-flipping dirty blond 'do. And now, when the flap is cut.

Bieber has unveiled its new hairstyle TMZ Live on Monday afternoon, leaving during and after pictures that may make you cry adolescent girls. And teenage boys go out and get new hairstyles.

His explanation?

"I just wanted a kind of a change, I didn't want to cut it all off, but I had had it for 3 1/2 years, I had just gotten sick of it, it was in my eyes, I didn't want it in my face, I just wanted to change it up."

It was his regular stylist, Vanessa, who did the scissoring on the set of his new music video with Rascal Flatts, sheering even shorter the trimmed job he got earlier in February.

If you're worried about your daughter, Bieber tried to calm the situation down: "my fans will get used to it," he said.

Not that Bieber is interested in another lady right now -- he bought an ENTIRE flower shop's stock for rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez on Monday. That Canadian must love Presidents Day.

That said, the flower spree is something he can do after his movie, "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" made $30 million in its opening weekend at the box office.

Wonder what he gave himself on Friday after taking home the MVP of the NBA's Celebrity All-Star Game.


PHOTOS By TMZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments