Willow Smith 'Whip My Hair' obsession


Willow Smith has created a lot of buzz with the release of her new music video for "Whip My Hair." The 9-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Willow has created a virtual phenomenon with her upbeat tune. Garnering over 1.6 million views on Youtube within two days, the song is creating a frenzy among people of all ages.

Even stars like Kim Kardashian, Snooki and Perez Hilton have caught the Willow Smith bug.

On Tuesday, Kim tweeted about her new love for the pint-sized singer: "Willow Smith is so beautiful!!!! I'm kind of obsessed with her!"

MTV reality star Snooki has also found the song and new dance craze contagious. On Tuesday, she raved: "Almost broke my neck whippin my hair back and fourth. Ill leave the dance to willow ..."

Even celebrity blogger Perez Hilton has jumped on board the Willow Smith train. He even created his own video for the "Whip My Hair" dance stating: "I've been whipping my hair for 5 and a half weeks now!"

Are you obsessed with Willow Smith and her new music video? Watch the video here and leave your comments below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments