Selection Committee has revealed NCAA bracket 2013

NCAA bracket 2013 his own success in projecting. In the eight periods I've estimated an NCAA Competition segment, I have never had such difficulties in seeding the area and developing a segment. After viewing Sunday's Choice Display, it seems the Choice Panel will probably keep Indiana with identical emotions. Here are some of my ideas on this year's outcomes.

Performance
I whiffed on just one at-large, as the Choice Panel chosen Center Tn instead of Tn, much to their credit score. That's an enhancement of one from last season, though I'm providing myself a demerit for snubbing the Red Raiders. From a seeding viewpoint, I did almost accurately as well as I did this season. Just like last season, I had 59 groups placed on or within a seeds range (compared to 53 returning in 2011). The distinction is that I had one more group seeded properly now around (36 vs. 35). Six groups were off by two collections (five in 2012), one by three (two last year) and one off by a huge five. More on that particular situation in a bit.


The Top Seeds
This season, I've stressed that the Committee's track record is to reward teams that have won conference championships -- regular season, tournament and, preferably, both. So, the double championships won by Louisville (remember they earned a share of the Big East regular season crown) and Kansas appear to have pushed them both ahead of Indiana, a team that was granted the first No. 1 seed back on Saturday, according to Bobinski. In short, the Hoosiers' inability to beat bogey team Wisconsin likely cost them a shot at playing in the Midwest regional in their backyard.

A double championship also likely pushed Gonzaga past Georgetown (another Big East regular-season co-champ) and Ohio State (which won only the Big Ten Tournament, and at a very late hour to boot) in the pecking order. But what about Miami, which earlier in the day claimed the ACC Tournament title to complete its own double? Again, I suspect that those bad late losses to Georgia Tech and Wake Forest may have knocked the Hurricanes down the list.

As for Miami's ACC rivals from Duke, the lack of a title of any sort kept them stuck on the No. 2 line, as I anticipated.