Jason Aldean apologizing to fans after photographs

Jason Aldean is preserving experience by acknowledging to unsuitable actions in a Florida bar the other day.

The Macon created nation celebrity wedded since 2001 to his secondary university girlfriend and dad to the couple’s two children was clicked getting comfortable with a lady determined as former “American Idol” contestant Brittany Kerr at a bar in Los Angeles. TMZ has images, if you are fascinated.

Instead of relaxing about his mistake in verdict or shirking the problem, Jason Aldean took the practical path and published a concept to lovers on his Facebook or myspace page:

“Hey People I desired to discuss to you straight, so you were listening to the fact from me and not just studying accusations created about my individual lifestyle on chit chat web websites.

The fact is that I messed up. I had too much to consume, let the celebration get out of side and functioned unnecessarily at a bar. I remaining alone, captured the bus to our next display and that is the end of the tale. I eventually finished up uncomfortable my loved ones members and myself. I’m not ideal, and I’m sorry for frustrating you. I really appreciate being able to perform through this independently with my loved ones members and for all your ongoing assistance.”

Jason Aldean who has been on a outrageous drive of achievements since his “My Kind of Party” split through in a big way last season, has a new record, “Night Practice,” arriving Oct. 16.