Heather Locklear mom and dad said Exclusive the celebrity is "going to be just fine" after she was put in the professional medical for a possible overdose.
Police informed People journal they addressed a "medical emergency" at Locklear's house Exclusive mid-day. TMZ revealed the celebrity had taken in a "dangerous mix" of a pharmaceutical drug, said to be Xanax, and liquor.
Paramedics arrive at Locklear's house in Westlake Town, north west of Los Angeles, to find the former "Melrose Place" celebrity aware and in need of professional medical stay.
"She is in no threat and she is going to be just excellent," her mom and dad, Expenses and From Locklear, said in a report from Los Robles Hospital, where their child is being taken care of.
According to TMZ, Locklear's sis Colleen known as 911 when she became worried about the actress' condition of mind. A resource informed Mouth Online that Colleen scary Locklear "was going to damage herself."
The 50-year-old celebrity is evidently troubled over conclusion her wedding to her former "Melrose Place" co-star Port Wagner. The couple divided in Nov, saying they required to give more time to their loved ones.
Locklear was formerly committed to Bon Jovi musician Richie Sambora and Motley Crue percussionist Tommy Lee. She and Sambora have a 14-year-old child, Ava Age.
The youngster took to Tweets overdue Exclusive with an threatening concept, publishing, "it's going to get more intense before it gets better."
Authorities were known as to Locklear's house in 2008 following a 911 contact made by her physician, who scary she may have overdosed on drugs. The caution became a incorrect security.