Michaele Salahi Affair With Neal Schon


Michaele Salahi Affair With Neal Schon
Michaele Salahi's home is transformed esctatic group status and claim her love affair with guitarist Neal Schon Journey is the true love.

The duo talks about her scandalous relationship and how they became a couple 10 days after the rocker asked the DC Real Housewives star and her husband, Tareq Salahi, in concert in Virginia. After his wife disappeared with Neal, Tareq feared he was kidnapped and asked the audience in search of his wife.

However, the dismissal was kidnapped, who had fled with Neal in what he called a "fairy tale" ...

"It 's like a fairy tale. Yes, really," said Neal, the Daily Beast and Michael end of life. "I'm very happy, very happy after waiting for her for 15 years. Now I want to get through this hype Thatt Tareq is to put in there. It 'really embarrassing."

Bravo reality star has revealed that in the late 90s, had been dating, and Neal and Tareq Tareq was chosen because it has been found in multiple sclerosis, and believed he would take better care of him.

"I chose Neal Tareq more because I thought I would live a less stressful life in a vineyard in Virginia," he said. "Life on the road with a rock band ... well, I thought that I could not have been able to keep up."

A new pair admit that the night before the concert, they were text messages to each other the secret of his friend on the phone he had with Michael, so you can communicate with the outside world without knowing Tareq.

Michael knew he was going to leave her husband after Neal asked if they wanted to keep the round forever.

"I began to see that he really loved me. I had to start to feel totally in my soul," he said.

On the night of the concert, said Michael Neal told him she loved him.

"What happened was ... removes his wedding ring in front of Tareq .... Take away," says Neal. "And there shall come in my dressing room where I sit. I have tennis shoes, and he is like a nine-feet long on me. And he looks at me while he is on stilts, and says" I love you, and will never change. "And when it happened I said, 'Come here! This has been 15 years!"

The same night, Neal was trying to him on his tour bus with him, but went home instead of Tareq avoid humiliating him.

But hardly a week later, she was ready to bail.

"I did not want to offend anyone, but I realized that I was harmful," he said of his decision to leave her husband permanently, which he called "management".

Neal said that Tariq had ordered around Michael, tell him when she could and could not leave the house and take his money, phone and car, so she could not do much about herself.

And when she finally left, she left all her property back.

"I was going crazy," he said. "Because when you want to be with someone so bad, you start going crazy. He [Neal] sent someone to pick me up. I had the same machine, and I just went. I walked away from it all".

It remains to be seen whether the new couple will last, Neal has also left her partner, former Playboy Ava Fabian, who had married in Paris two months ago, but do not know if the ceremony was legally binding.

Tareq has already filed for divorce from Michael. The second part of our exclusive interview with the man despised broadcast on E! New night at 7:00.
Michaele Salahi Affair With Neal Schon

Post a Comment

0 Comments