Pilot reports sky 'morphs' over Bothell, WA, as UFO moves through dark area

A Washington pilot pulled over along Bothell-Everett Highway in Bothell October 24, 2010, to observe a spot of gray sky beginning to glow, which became brighter, morphed in shape like heat waves, and watched a craft move through its darkest spot, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

When the morphing stopped, the witness watched the craft that seemed to have moved through this area.

"The morphing image gradually diffused until it disappeared, leaving just the craft motionless to the right of where the abnomaly had been," the witness stated. "I had pulled over to watch this incredible sight for about 3 minutes. The craft remained stationary, but was sufficiently far enough away that I could not discern any details of shape, and was too far away to hear anything. As a pilot, I would estimate the distance from me at 5 miles."

The witness is hoping that additional witnesses come forward. The report was filed with MUFON on October 24, 2010.

Washington is a current UFO DEFCON 5 rating.

You can read more details about other recently reported cases at the UFO Examiner home page. Please subscribe so that you are informed as stories are published. The most up-to-date UFO information can be heard at web radio show UFO Traffic Report every Wednesday, 9 - 10:30 p.m. EST, which includes a UFO Witness Protection Program segment, an update of the UFO DEFCON national rating system, and a paranormal segment. Past shows are available at the Archive page.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Georgia MUFON State Director Ralph Howard investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

WA, October 24, 2010 - Rift opened, craft came through.

I was driving South on Bothell-Everett Highway,a mile from downtown Bothell, with a dark gray sky in front of me. A spot of gray sky started to glow, got brighter, then morphed in shape as if seen through heatwaves. Then, a much darker spot shimmered in the center, and a few seconds later, a craft came through this darker spot, and moved to the right of the now bright spot. The morphing image gradually diffused until it disappeared, leaving just the craft motionless to the right of where the abnomaly had been. I had pulled over to watch this incredible sight for about 3 minutes. The craft remained stationary, but was sufficiently far enough away that I could not discern any details of shape, and was too far away to hear anything. As a pilot, I would estimate the distance from me at 5 miles.

A 747 airliner seemed to pass over this craft on its way into SEATAC airport on the base leg. The craft seemed to descend below the tree line, so I continued driving. As I neared downtown Bothell, it was again visible, just sitting in the same spot as before. Wish I had binoculars in my car. I am going to start carrying a set.

My reaction was at first, one of shock and awe at seeing such an incredible sight. I started to rationalize it as a regular aircraft, but the way the sky seemed to get so bright (when the sky was a thick gray) defies meterology, and the craft which came through, and then just stoped to the right of the anomaly. Very strange, and the way the opening was ver bright, then had such a darker, shimmery center..

I've seen 3 other craft in my lifetime, but this was my first daylight sighting, and it was a real experience. Please let me know if anyone else has seen this?

Post a Comment

0 Comments