Anthony Bourdain Not Large Enough


Clearly, in the kitchen of fame is not large enough for at least two television chefs Anthony Bourdain and Paula Deen. Bourdain, best-selling author and host of Travel Channel's No Reservations, has unleashed a struggle for food blasting the queen of home cooking low-South in an interview with TV Guide.

"The worst, most dangerous person in America is clearly Paula Deen," Bourdain, 55, said. "She delights in the unhealthy relationship with the wrong companies and is proud of the fact that his food is f ---- - bad for you. In addition, their food sucks. "

Deen, 64, said on Fox and Friends, saying, "I was really surprised the type of account, never met Anthony," and wondered why "these harsh words could be used."

"I do not know if it was some publicity if someone were to pee in a cup of cereal in the morning and it was crazy," he said. "Anthony, dear, I'm sorry you feel that way."

This is not necessarily the end. Bourdain has also had some choice words of Guy Fieri Food Network Star ("I'm glad I did not.") Rachael Ray ("he is not even cook anymore?") And Sandra Lee ("I hate him to work on this planet." )

Post a Comment

0 Comments