Kate Hudson In Love With Matthew Bellamy


Kate Hudson is a happy girl! She is in love with Matthew Bellamy, while the couple did not intend to marry, she is not afraid to talk about his relationship with the singer of Muse.

"We always hear people say," I never thought this would be the person I'd end up with, but I do not think you ever really know. I love that Matthew knows speak. He shows his love. It communicates, "she said.


Hudson is expecting a child with Bellamy, the first couple, but her second (who has her son Ryder to rocker Chris Robinson). She seems really on the moon in her pregnancy, and while people are constantly questioning the status of your relationship with Bellamy does not seem concerned one bit.

"I didn't think I was going to have another kid until I was maybe 33 – that was in the back of my mind before I met Matthew. But we were so in love when it happened, it was just so exciting for both of us," she continues.


There is something very interesting about their relationship, but it is difficult to really nail. Kate has a whirlwind romance with New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez, who ended abruptly. It was not long for her to connect with Bellamy, and shortly after word broke that she was pregnant. The important thing is that she is happy and he will welcome a baby in a world of love. No matter if Bellamy and decide to marry or not, it seems that parents are ready to be fantastic.

Post a Comment

0 Comments