Lindsey Vonn Homecoming Show Up


Parker McDonald has done about everything on snowboard a kid can, but he has never done anything as death-defying as this.

He requested Lindsey Vonn to the Vail Ski and Board Academy's homecoming show up Exclusive night time.

She said yes.

Yeah, that Lindsey Vonn. Sensible, energetic, sweet-natured, a Community Cup success and drop-dead lovely.

Parker is a 16-year-old VSSA sophomore and Nordic skier.

It didn't appear to him that she might say yes, or no, or anything at all, McDonald said.

“I imagined, ‘I need some some time to there's Lindsey Vonn. I'll ask her!'” McDonald said. “She went by my meal desk and I whipped out the problem.”

And why would you ask Lindsey Vonn to the homecoming dance?

“I requested her because she is awesome!” he said.

Sometimes items just deliver the results out.

Admit it. If you're a guy, Parker McDonald is your new leading man, the Carpe Diem Full, and Lindsey Vonn is your all-time Homecoming Full.

The young lady just wants to have fun, it changes out.

She was checking out the Vail Ski and Board Classes in Minturn, Vonn says on her Myspace website, when Parker whipped up the daring most of us wish we had.

“Yesterday I went to the Vail Ski and Board Classes and while I was having meal with all the scholars a 16 season old boy called Parker requested me if I would be his time for their homecoming show up, which is today,” Vonn authored. “When Parker requested me he was lovely, scared and very ethical so of course I said YES! :)”

“All through school increasing up I never got the opportunity to go to a college show up so I'm energized for tonight!” Vonn authored Exclusive day.

She's in area to practice with the U.S. Ski Workforce on Ski and Board Workforce Vail's new Wonderful Top exercising middle.

VSSA is the country's first open athletics academy. It's for scholars in levels 6-12 who can practice six times per A week in winter weather, and still get their research done through adaptable preparation and on the internet use of their instructors.

It's piece of the Bald eagle Region school region and linked with Ski and Board Workforce Vail, where Vonn qualified.

Post a Comment

0 Comments