Reese Wither Recovering After Hit By Car


Reese Wither Recovering After Hit By Car
Reese Witherspoon is recovering after hit by car while jogging in Santa Monica on Wednesday morning. 35 years, Oscar-winning actress was running through an unmarked crosswalk at about 11, when the 84-year-old woman does not slow down and hit.

According to NBC Los Angeles, Sergeant Santa Monica Police spokesman. Richard Lewis, said Witherspoon, "suffered minor injuries and was transported by ambulance to a local hospital for medical treatment." The "Water for Elephants" Star was released soon after and stayed home to recover from the incident.

Lewis said the driver of an unknown vehicle, which drove 20 mph when he was interviewed for the position and released after receiving a reference to the non-curvature is a pedestrian crossing.

Witherspoon, who received the Generation Award MTV Movie Awards this year, recently added another title to his long Hollywood will continue when he became the face of the Lindex fashion brand. According E! Brand Marketing Online, said the Southern Belle was chosen because it is "positive, warm and full of energy."

Witherspoon has made headlines in the morning before his accident in the release of excerpts from his cover story in October, Marie Claire, where he discussed his marriage in March an agent Jim Toth.

"I was hard on myself when I got divorced. And until I got remarried, I don't think I realized how stressed I was," Witherspoon said about her split from actor Ryan Phillippe in 2006. "I don't think I recognized how anxious I was about being a single parent. ... Now I feel a great sense of relief and an incredible amount of support from my husband. I got very lucky, and he's wonderful. And so wonderful with my children. I'm very blessed." Reese Wither Recovering After Hit By Car

Post a Comment

0 Comments