Beyonce and Jay-Z Being The Son Or Daughter


Sweet embrace it because Beyonce has announced her pregnancy on Sunday night at the MTV Video Music Awards have attracted jubilious reaction among fans. Hip-hop royal couple, Beyonce and Jay-Z, has announced the verge of being the son or daughter of arrival of a lot of what they have told the story of their love for their fans: not getting the results and interviews.

The duo has always been private, secretly married, and rarely speaks publicly about the other. However, they have generously splashed details of their love story in his words, the production of seven songs together, many more solo tracks that allude to the relationship. All you need then? A baby's lullaby.

To crucuial, happy moment in the life of the couple, is a retrospective look at their relationship through some of their hits.

When the couple first got together, wrote a series of sweeping love songs. One, Jay-Z "'03 Bonnie and Clyde", including Beyonce, imagined as a pair of modern criminal law. Key text: "we put together, how you gon 'stop both us / What is missing, just across her shoulder / When I'm off track mami is keepin?' He focused / So stop this earth as we should / '03 Bonnie and Clyde, Hov and B. "

Jay-Z has contributed to Beyonce's solo career, which pushes the front, center and away from the success of Destiny Child. His debut break, where the contribution of Hova himself, was the "Crazy in Love", a savage, is a joyous hymn headlong into someone. Key text: "Got me hoping page me right now / Your kiss got me hoping you save me now / It 'crazy, your love got me lookin' / Got me lookin so crazy In Love"

When frustrated with the younger Beyonce’s reticence to marry, Jay-Z expressed himself in “Lost One.” Key lyrics: “'Cause what she prefers over me, is work/And that's where we differ/So I have to give her/Free time, even if it hurts.”

When the pair did finally wed, a month after the nuptials Beyonce released “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It),” a warning to men that they need to propose to their single ladies. Key lyrics: “Here's a man that makes me then takes me/ And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond/ Pull me into your arms, say I'm the one you own/ If you don't, you'll be alone/ And like a ghost I’ll be gone.” Beyonce and Jay-Z Being The Son Or Daughter

Post a Comment

0 Comments