Disney Cruise World


Have you heard of the Disney Cruise Line? These are just some of the things, what they offer: the Disney live show, "meet and greet" with the Disney characters, children's club and adult sites e. None of these sound good? Ok, fine. And the film in first run on the ship?

Do your kids want to get off their parents geek? Not a problem. From the Little Mermaid theme nest Vibe, where children of 14-17 years can chill out and listen to music, watch TV or play the latest and greatest video games, children should be able to find what they are looking for, regardless of their age.

I read on the Disney Cruise Line in the Telegraph, and I must say, looked pretty impressive. I mean, the only thing missing was that I could think of Zach and Cody, but Disney has to offer? I would not be so quick to exclude them, either.

Every Disney cruise has about 950 employees, representing more than 60 countries and you can be sure that you will be well taken care of, because there is Disney with three passengers each. There are cruise ships to choose from. Disney Dream would be a good option for those in the U.S. than go to Florida. It also offers aquaduck slide, which is billed as the first "water coaster" ever cruise ship. Sounds like a blast, because it gives them the courage to enjoy all kinds of twists and turns, finally reaches the ship itself (whoa) and culminates in a reduction of four times. (I recommend that one before lunch, what it's worth.)

So my family and enjoy a cruise? It's hard to say. I'm sure my 9 year old would be it. You see a lot of Disney Channel and given all that the cruise lines offer, I bet she had found a real value. My wife and I?

Although I would never say never, but we're not really people cruising. We like a little more control over our holiday. Although Disney will give us the choices of family-friendly, I feel that we of the cabin fever.

That said, I am fully aware that there are many people who love to cruise. If you're one of them, and has a great family vacation planned for this summer, you really should consider looking into the Disney Cruise Lines. Who knows? You could end up having the time of his life. (Assuming you are kidnapped by Captain Hook.)

To learn more, go DisneyCruise.com. Attention, not exactly super-economical. But again, if you want to break the bank on a family vacation, it might be worth looking into.

Post a Comment

0 Comments