Kate Upton Model Of Sports Illustrated

Let me begin by saying that I have loved Kate Upton. There was really nothing that the model of Sports Illustrated could make me love him more.
But I'm more in love with this model. She was present at the Staples Center in Los Angeles to see the Clippers take on the Thunder in Oklahoma City. I'll kindly ignore the fact that she was present at a match Clippers.

No one here in Los Angeles participated in one. You accidentally wander into the Clippers game. If you are like this, it is certainly an accident.

The model should have said that the Lakers were in town, because it is overlooking the courtyard. The best part of the game was Upton. It took some time off to see Blake Griffin dunk Dougie dancing.

Be honest. Can I interest you in a hot model shake her body on camera? What I thought. Here Kate Upton in all its glory. I hope you're happy. I know I am.

If you were wondering, the Clippers beat the Thunder 98-92. Not that this is information that you get all hot and bothered. Unless, of course, big time Clippers fan as Frankie Muniz and Billy Crystal.

If so, it is useful to you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments