Kim Kardashian Releases Debut Song


Kim Kardashian Releases Debut Song Called 'Jam,' Kris Humphries Shakes His Head. Wednesday morning on "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" after having a mild case of nerves - officially joined the ranks of Paris Hilton and Kim Zolciak the wonders reality star turned into a hit.

"It is normal for me to be nervous. I am a man, I've never sung before. It was certainly something I'm not, so for me to leave my comfort zone to do ... Is like a big business," said before Seacrest played the song.

Newly minted singer said he has no intention of changing the crooning (er, a lot to talk about, when the music is playing) comes another new career.

"It was a fun experience, I'm so glad I went for it! And the proceeds are donated to St. Jude Children's Hospital JAM, Twitter.

The track is self-tuned the idea from a friend and fellow singer Ciara Kardashian and producer of The-Dream. The making of "JAM" in an upcoming episode of "Kourtney and Kim Takes New York" and the song will be available for download on iTunes.

With host morning shows Seacrest, himself a handyman, who acts as executive producer of E! reality series, we're guessing that soon flooded the track.

"It was fun -. me want to go somewhere right now I want to be in a convertible with this crazy so far," Seacrest said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments