Accenture Match Play 2011

Accenture match play 2011: The Accenture Match Play tournament begins today at Dove Mountain in Arizona, the top 64 golfers in the sport prepare for the season's first golf championship.

Match Play is not a traditional tournament. Golfers are seeded according to their rank, and the top-64 in the sport are invited to participate.

"I loved the match play as a child. 'Was my favorite," said Padraig Harrington. "When I was an amateur, I described the results have not been able to shoot today. I shot well under par. Now the Professional Golf has taken that out of me. We play a lot of stroke play you are careful. You you do not want to make mistakes. Professional Golf knocking the blade for you."

Golf Channel will begin its coverage at 12 days.

The world will follow Tiger Woods tries to put its struggles behind it.

Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Lee Westwood and Martin Kaymer are the No. 1 seed in the bracket.

Post a Comment

0 Comments