Eco Raw Chef Bryan Au 'Million Dollar Listing'


I had so much fun and truly love my role in the upcoming 4th Season of the very popular Million Dollar Listing TV Show series on the Bravo Channel which starts to air this February Nationwide. I am very excited about it because I was invited as a guest star as the Tai Chi Master! Yes I practice Tai Chi and Yoga so was chosen for my real life abilities as well.

Tai Chi is a very positive healthy contribution to the world and a positive aspect of Asian Culture. Often times in the modern media you only see or hear the most negative Asian news which furthers stereotypes or media images of Asians in general. This creates a negative social and economic image in people's minds that affects our lives, limits our mainstream opportunities and success in the World.

At the same time it is also up to Asians to assimilate more into American Culture and not block themselves off from mainstream culture, social circles or values generally speaking so it is a two way street. If we want more mainstream representation, mainstream opportunities then Asian Americans should also become more American and incorporate the best of both worlds where East meets West.

In every country, ethnicity, race and culture all share both very positive contributions and also very negative bad mistakes. But I have noticed that in the media a lot of focus is put on Asians and all I am saying and asking for is successful positive stories, roles, events and contributions that Asians actually do everyday! For example did you know that a Vietnamese American was one of the head designers of the very popular new Ford Mustang? A Iconic American Sports car that is a top seller was redesigned and modernized by a Asian American.

Yahoo was created by a Asian American and that helped to increase communications, positive use and news on the internet. We do so much and contribute so much to society and the world and it just saddens me that the media does not really promote or share the good things that we do. I am asking for balance and representation.

Other ethnicities have the NAACP to protect them and Media Watch Groups, Asian Americans do not have this and I wish we did. I think because of that the media is allowed to focus in on the bad things that happen or occurs without having to promote the positive, healthy or good things that we do. Also being Asian is a interesting experience.

Unless you are Asian you may not understand or feel what I am trying to explain, describe or talk about. Asians are pretty much the last "minority" or ethnic group to be accepted into Popular Mainstream Society, Pop Culture or the World. Even though we have amazing food, films, contributions, culture, inventions we are still today often seen as weird, nerds, killers, gangsters, sweat shop workers, evil dictators. Although these roles do exist in real life and in movies, tv and film it is necessary to have the good vs. evil drama or script. All I am saying is can we have more interesting Asian characters, roles, news topics and positive stories to balance things out? Other groups have this luxury and we do not yet.

Also being Asian is a unique experience. Often times you don't wake up or walk around saying to yourself "I am Asian! I am Asian!" You pretty much wake up, get ready, go about your business or day doing what you do as a person. I don't even think about my ethnicity or looks that much until it comes up for a casting call or unless someone talks about "Asians." I am not in denial of the fact that I was born Asian or have a Asian heritage and looks but I just don't really think about it all that much on a daily level. And you don't hear Asians talking about this.

Yet at the same time I have a strong interest in promoting positive Asian success stories, roles, news, culture, our contributions to society and the world so it is very ironic at the same time that I have both views if you think about it. Also Asians have to often times experience being grouped together all of a sudden when something very negative happens in the news or media all of a sudden all Asians are the same or in one lumped group although we come from different countries or cultures. Even if it happens in a different country, different Asian society or culture for some reason or another all Asians are made to feel somehow connected to or responsible for something that we are not when it is negative or bad. It is a very strange thing that again no one ever really talks about or writes about yet happens often to Asian Americans.

Some examples can be about dictators, human rights violations, whale hunting, bad toxic products. These things are wrong and awful yes but not all Asians do it or are responsible or have anything to do with it but just by watching the media or news you may get the impression or idea in your mind that this is the case when it is not. Besides that many other countries and ethnic groups also engage in the same activities but the media for some reason does not focus or zoom in on it as much as they do with Asians I have noticed this fact and wonder why this is happening but people have to figure out the answers and reasons for themselves. There are different theories floating around like how people love to get our dollars while at the same time keeping us suppressed socially and economically and restricting our mainstream opportunities.

We are the last ethnic group to achieve mainstream acceptance. And often times we are partly to blame by not being that cohesive as a ethnic group or supporting our own fellow actors or their projects. I am not here to point fingers, blame or stir up problems I appreciate and love Hollywood and I would like to create more awareness, positive change, improvements and that can only be done with more honest open communications and discussions on this very topic. I often wonder why we do not have a Asian Version of the NAACP or something as powerful? I think this is a reflection of how scattered we are and we were able to come together and be more community oriented and supportive in a positive way then all Asian Americans would have so much more success, mainstream opportunities socially and economically in good ways that benefits everyone.

But like Ghandi says "Be the change that you want to see in the World" so for me I choose to promote healthy, positive and good roles, activities, events, recipes, eco green products and more because I enjoy that and believe in it but I also would like the World to see that most normal Asian Americans are very nice, loving, caring regular people that contribute positive things to the World to benefit from and I just would like to see more balance in the media and in Hollywood.

I am not here to complain or whine about things I take action in a positive direction. I believe if we all do this there will be so much more positive stories to report about that we can actually get a more accurate and balanced media image, roles in Hollywood, portrayals and a more positive Media Image. This in turn I believe will open up more mainstream opportunities, roles, expand our access to acceptance and success like everyone else has been able to achieve.

For me personally I just try to have fun, promote healthy recipes and products for people to enjoy in a beneficial healthy good ways. I take acting jobs and roles that helps me to do this or allows me to promote those messages or creates positive media images too. I just happen to be Asian but my goal in life is not to be the Asian Champion or anything, I am just a regular ordinary loving, caring, healing person that happens to be Asian and so I think that is my main message and I would like to see more balance in the media of how are are promoted or portrayed. I am very thankful that things are opening for us and that roles are expanding I do see more doors opening up everyday.

Why do you feel your character breaks the Asian stereotypical character mold?

So my role as the Tai Chi Master is one way that I can help open doors, opportunities and also create more health and harmony for people to benefit from while promoting a more positive Asian Media Image. Tai Chi is a very healthy exercise it looks easy but believe me it is not! It is probably one of the most challenging things you will ever do or try and is very physical too. That is what attracted me to it in the first place. I try my best to be healthy, keep in shape and Tai Chi is very gentle too so you can't get injured and you won't shock your body like other sports or activities.

Although it looks slow and easy or you will see the elderly or senior citizens practice Tai Chi in the park somewhere, until you try it yourself you have no idea how challenging or physically demanding it really is! You can quickly become sore or use muscles that you didn't even know you had or never even used before (laughs). So don't think it is easy. But like anything else that you do, you will become very good at it in time and better with practice. It is a ancient art form and originally was a deadly lethal Martial Art and form of Kung Fu but they disguised it as a very slow Dance or Tai Chi so that no one would know that the Tai Chi Practitioners were actually practicing and perfecting a very deadly form of Martial Arts!

In Ancient times Monks and Villagers had to defend themselves from bandits and so they used Tai Chi to not only condition themselves but to actually learn Kung Fu moves. When done slowly you can really focus on your breath, release energies, flow and concentrate more. It is a lot like Yoga only more flowing but the benefits are similar. If you were to fast forward or speed up the actual Tai Chi Movements and Routines they are actually one of the most lethal and deadly movements available in Martial Arts. But when done slowly with healthy positive intentions it provide relief from stress, is good exercise with lots of hidden benefits.

When I taught the starring Actors, Actresses and the crew on Million Dollar Listing for many it was their first time trying it and they loved it! They asked me if I taught private classes and the answer is yes. They told me they felt so good, very clear, energized, rejuvenated or that it put them in the flow and relieved them of stress or tension instantly. I was so happy because that is the whole point of practicing Tai Chi. They really enjoyed my guest appearance but it was a special treat for me to meet them and teach them as well because I love watching their TV Show.

Everyone likes to see nice mansions and the TV Show gives you a behind the scenes look of what Realtors do to sell them but the popular TV Show now in its 4th season on the Bravo Channel takes it further by revealing their personal and private lives as well. Many fans of the show admit they enjoy the drama, relationships and inside look into the realtor's lives. I got a lot of satisfaction for being on a TV Show that I watch and enjoy and was able to share something healthy and fun with the cast and crew and with their fans as well. I always try to promote and add more health and harmony to our world because it always expands to more positive beneficial effects for everyone to enjoy.

What are your future roles you would like to act in?
The roles that I would like to play in the future are futuristic roles! (Laughs) I recently filmed a futuristic Music Video with The Neon Trees and this was such a special treat for me as well because I love their music and this band too! I think that I am very lucky to get to meet people, actors, singers, industry people that I look up to, appreciate and enjoy. It is magical and fun to get to meet people that you admire. They are always very nice, talented, gifted and there is something you can learn from them too. You can see the new The Neon Trees Music Video soon on MTV and on YouTube.com after they finish editing it soon. We just filmed it yesterday. It can take a few weeks or months usually for it to be completed with editing and everything.

But I am always open to any good role really as long as it is positive and not stereotypical. I have friends that do negative or stereotypical Asian roles and that is there thing, they are happy to be working actors, and I don't judge them on their choices so I do want to share that fact. In the movies and on TV there always has to be a good guy and bad guy, a chase seen, a struggle, drama that is what makes for good tv, movies or entertainment it is a necessary component of Hollywood and acting. But for me I try to further the more positive roles or new ones so that we can expand and open more doors to more opportunities together.

I am not sure when my guest starring episode of Million Dollar Listing will actually air on the Bravo Channel. I just recently saw advertisements of it on the Bravo Channel as I was watching TOP CHEF one of my favorite TV Shows! So I was excited to see one of the main characters wearing the Tai Chi Uniform from the Episode I was in! I was not in the commercial since it featured the main actors. But the director and producers promised to let me know when they find out when my episode airs.

They were so nice and they said they were really happy to meet me and have me on the TV Show they really enjoyed my Tai Chi routine I added humor to it and added a Realtor Twist to it so it is really humorous and funny. I really appreciate it when the producers or directors allow me to improv or be creative because I can come up with some really great material, comedy, or acting when I have that creative freedom.

But I would recommend that viewers please check your local listings or just watch each episode of Million Dollar Listing as it is a excellent reality TV Show it is actually considered to be a Reality TV SHOW because it is not scripted and they actually film things as they happen! Most people do not realize this but it is true I was there so I saw it myself. They have a very strong dedicated fanbase so I know fans will love my episode and I hope they will learn and try something new, beneficial and healthy which is Tai Chi.

What are your future projects?

I have many new projects! From 3 of my OWN TV SHOWS SERIES based on my recipes, new recipe book, my own Major Documentary Movie again about my recipes and new recipe book but how the Raw Organic Recipes I have invented will literally solve the Obesity, Cancer, Diabetes Epidemic we face nationwide in schools and in the World today. People in general don't think about what they are eating and that is why we have these serious health problems and epidemic. Only my new recipes and by eating more raw organic fresh fruit and vegetables to their daily diet can they get amazing results, energy, health and anti-age each day.

My recipes are so delicious, fast, fun and easy to make but they really work instantly too even after the very first bite you will understand and realize why millions of people love my raw organic recipes, foods, snacks and desserts! It also happens to be a major Hollywood "Secret" it is their health and beauty "Secret" but they never revealed or shared it because they didn't think their fans would understand or accept it.

But RAW is so popular now that people admit that it works and is part of their diet. Because it is so new to people they will either: ignore it, not be interested, not try it, or they will be interested, fascinated, embrace and benefit from it. The obstacles is the words RAW, Vegan, Organic. When people think of RAW they think: sushi, salads, carrot sticks, rabbit food. But my 200+ totally new recipes and techniques are literally the most delicious, healthy, gourmet and amazing possible! Because it is not cooked you get all the nutrients, vitamins, minerals and benefits from your food that you would normally be destroying during cooking. So you are really actually stretching your dollars and saving your health, saving money, saving your community, saving the environment and the World in the most fun, fashionable and delicious ways possible with my recipes you can! My new motto is "Save Everything!" people love that.

You can see personal testimonials of how RAW works for Donna Karan she says she eats everything and is not vegan or vegetarian but she loves Raw Organic Vegan food because it makes her look and feel so good she is so smart and I tell people the same exact thing you do not have to be vegetarian or vegan to enjoy, try or benefit from Raw Organic Vegan foods! You only have to add more of it and enjoy it in what ways you like. Once you try a raw organic vegan dessert I promise you that you will love it and want more! I know people will go further with it. But because for a lot of people it is so new it is my job to get people to please just try it, sample it, you will see right away how amazing it is but the #1 reason is taste and flavor it is so delicious and the health benefits is out of this world.


I was able to make it literally the next Major Food Trend and Diet for 2011! You will literally see this happen very quickly and you can get my new gorgeous 200+ page full color glossy recipe book on sale from my website for only $15 Autographed and signed with a fun personal message from me to you.

On Amazon.com, Borders, Barnes and Noble it will be $27 without the autograph and fun signed message! All the photos are so beautiful and people will love my new recipe book it too will be an instant best seller but for me I will be so happy to know that you will literally be getting and enjoying the best most healthy recipes and food on the Planet. Yet it looks and tastes even BETTER than all your favorite recipes, international menu, fast food, junk foods, desserts and more. I have a Raw Organic Vegan version for every recipe that you enjoy.

Doctors tell us to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables everyday to be happy and healthy well with my recipes there are no worries because they are all fresh fruits and vegetables! So even if you are a big meat eater, omnivore, vegetarian, vegan, already a raw foodists, there is something for everyone in my new recipe book and it is for all ages too: for kids it is the most easy and safest recipes for them to make because there is no fire or cooking, teenagers that want junk food but get to enjoy the most healthy food, college students that want to save time and money or bring food to a potluck party, adults, singles, families that want to save money or eat more healthy organic foods, seniors all love my recipes!

My recipes, book and me are in many TV Shows, Magazines, Newspapers, radios shows, websites, blogs and more nationwide and Worldwide but you will see everywhere soon in fun and sometimes funny ways. My recipes are so good that I get invited on TV Shows, music videos and more so I hope you will join in the Raw Organic healthy Adventure a whole new gourmet world and journey into Super Foods and super healthy is waiting for you to discover! I am here to help you become happy and healthy and reach the next level. Once you try my raw organic food you will be so surprised at how much better you look and feel it is truly a wonderful new level of well being.

Post a Comment

0 Comments