Selena Gomez trip to Ghana (video)

Even in the midst of a busy touring schedule and a hit show in "Wizards of Waverly Place," Selena Gomez is doing her best to show that she still has the time to be a positive role model. CNN International recently posted video of the Disney Channel star's most recent trip to Ghana, in which she got a chance to help provide support and aid for a country with an exceptionally high child mortality rate.
She website also posted a length chat with Selena, and one of the items covered was Selena's participation in the "CNN Heroes" program designed to honor everyday people who give back to their communities in extraordinary ways. Selena previously took part in the ceremony back in 2008, and here is what she had to say about presenting an honor again later this year:

"This award show is by far my favorite. It was so cool to see these people that help out and really genuinely care about everything they do. I loved it. I cried so many times, and I met some amazing people, and the whole time I was just very grateful to just be there. I'm looking forward to going again."

Post a Comment

0 Comments